Manifest Destiny

Traveling towards adventure. The wind carries my soul.

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Shimmer Of light


I woke up this morning with a prayer,
a prayer for this world, and all the life that sprung forth from it.
This morning I woke up to a vision, clearer then I have seen before.
A vision of Love and a new found understanding.
We go around, we spin around all day on this planet asking ourselves,
for me a deeper meaning to life itself.
This morning I woke up clear and as I drive my Westy towards the epic cliffs of Malibu I realize I have already found it. I'm here to touch PEOPLES lives, to bring a greater love then I ever thought was possible. My cup is full and overflowing with the power of self creation. Know matter how hard it gets, how long the darkness stays I will always be here, a shimmer of light. That is all I am and all I ever wanted to be-come...

No comments:

Post a Comment