Manifest Destiny

Traveling towards adventure. The wind carries my soul.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

After-GLOW


There’s so much in the after-glow,You know what I mean? When your thoughts fade into distant memories, Different vibrations. When you’re at that moment of climax, a peak in evolution. The door to the past chapter swiftly closes and your seeing the dim glow from the next door, waiting patiently for the moment of clarity to enter, with a fresh new view of what you hold for the future. So many choices in life, sometimes I catch myself dreaming, drifting off into oblivion. I guess we our all dreamer’s at heart. Floating on a planet that’s sailing through space, not knowing exactly the course or destination this earth-ship will take us. But who really wants to know anyway, right? The journey is the destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment