Manifest Destiny

Traveling towards adventure. The wind carries my soul.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Embodiment of the New World...

Sitting here in silence
Is the only way I can sense
the connection.
The ultimate relation I have with my being,
and the world that reflects around me.
So many thought's glide through my mind,
trying to keep me in the lines,
but I will never be bound by the hands of time.
I'm eternal and floating within the vibration of space.
Which is created by Love and the bountiful embrace.
Each of our ancestor's have been called to this planet,
to awaken the children to the real relevance,
Of why we are here spinning through space.
Captured in the mystic capsule, vanishing without a trace.
All I see is a potential for change, evolving inside of this misty maze.
Our body a vessel for galactic intelligence,
and our soul poetry of creation itself.
Were waking up one by one to see the damage we have done,
And heal the planet through our heart,
Don't you worry, just live life as art.

No comments:

Post a Comment