Manifest Destiny

Traveling towards adventure. The wind carries my soul.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Local Malibu Bands Rocked Topanga Days!!!




So Topanga Day's to me is always a good time... 
Every year we dress up in our tie dye t shirts, moccasins, and feather's to come together for the spirit of music, art, and family. 
  This year at Topanga Day's I had the honer of checking out Topanga Underground (where the local artist's and bands chill) .
 The first band I had the pleasure of experiencing was Static Killed the Radio. There a local Malibu band with amazing musical skill. They have a hybrid rock sound to me... I also got to see The Bellows, the chemistry this band has is insane! Was entertained the whole time. They took me on a trip to say the least, more like blew my mind into a thousand stars... Anyway come down to Topanga Day's see the best entertainment and art for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment